Application Deadline: Thursday, Jun 24, 2021
Department: Corporate Support/Underwriting
Status: Full Time, Exempt
End Date: Open Until Filled
Are you an enterprising and relatable individual who creates strong and enduring partnerships with business operators and community organizations?
Do you have a strong sense of product and service marketing and the ability to thrive in a performance-based, goal-driven sales environment?
And do you have the ability to identify and execute on sales opportunities for a well-respected nonprofit media organization?
If so, then you should apply to be CapRadio’s Corporate Support Account Executive!
The Corporate Support (Underwriting) Account Executive is a full-time, exempt position that represents a significant revenue contribution to CapRadio and it’s community driven mission. As an Account Executive you’ll collaborate with business operators and organizations cultivating strong partnerships that attract significant, multi-year funding. The successful Account Executive embraces the independence of a performance-based sales environment and the commitment to serving clients and the mission of CapRadio.
If you have performance-based sales experience and this sounds like you, we want you to apply.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive organization and it takes all kinds of people so if you’re excited about this role but don’t meet all of the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
- Cold-calls, appointment setting and effective presentation of marketing solutions utilizing CapRadio properties including digital assets
- Responsible for all aspects of the corporate support position: sales development, order entry, copywriting, collections, billing, budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and effectively managing a book of business
- Efficiently plans comprehensive marketing campaigns utilizing all sales tools available including qualitative, quantitative and market research
- Develops strong long-term working relationships with clients based on professional follow-through and service
- Engages in all aspects of the public radio, non-profit culture and community
- Works within a team-based collaborative culture
- Proven track record of cold-calling, prospecting, appointment setting and presentation skills
- History of achieving sales revenue goals in an independent, performance-based environment
- Marketing, advertising and fund-raising experience
- Persuasive communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and goal focused
- Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
Remote work is temporarily available under shelter in place orders. Must be able to commute to our Sacramento, CA office once restrictions have been lifted.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position depending on experience is a base salary range of $3,000.00 – $5,000.00 monthly, plus commission. CapRadio also offers:
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Vacation
- two weeks of flexible, accruable paid-time off
- Paid sick leave
- Long-term disability and group life insurance
- Flexible spending plan for health and dependent care
How To Submit An Application:
So, you’re going to apply? Great! Here’s what we’d like you to submit:
- A cover letter: Please tell us why you would be a good fit for this job.
- Your resume.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can address your cover letter to the hiring manager for this position, Paul Adams, Director of Corporate Support.
Attn: Human Resources
7055 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.