a Greater 2015
The Grant Center for Public Media
Become a member of public broadcasting's premier source for grant seekers, providing a one-stop shop for funding opportunities, news, resources and tools.
Take your digital sponsorship efforts up a level with our IAB-aligned digital sales training, tailored specifically for public media. New training modules now available.
Co-ops & Collaboratives
Greater Public's acquisition list mail co-op is a group-buy program that lets you access specialized mail lists without paying minimum charges. Plus, you can make your direct mail even easier with Greater Public's collaborative for copy and mail production. Deadline for spring, 2016 mail dates is November 23!
Plans, people, platforms, and process: what station leaders must put in place in order to make digital revenue possible.
The latest from the Edge blog!
- 7 Steps to Love That Lasts (a Donor Acknowledgement How-To)
- Bringing Commercial Salespeople onto Your Public Radio or TV Team
- Onboarding Public Radio & TV Underwriting Reps for Success
- Public Radio & TV Donors Expect to Give at Year-End
- 5 Things Every Public Media Station Should Know About #GivingTuesday
- Should All Public Media Underwriting Staff Pursue IAB Certification?