Application Deadline: Wednesday, Jun 30, 2021
PBS39 and 91.3 WLVR Radio are part of Lehigh Valley Public Media, a 50-year young non-profit located 90 minutes from Manhattan and 60 minutes from Philadelphia in the rapidly growing Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. The organization has begun an exciting new era and seeks talented and energetic team members for these transformational new enterprises that will ensure a community that is engaged, inspired and vibrant.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
We are in search of a Development Project Coordinator to manage and oversee the execution of important PBS39 and 91.3 WLVR Development programs.
- Managing all facets of program execution for Development, Underwriting and Sponsorship.
- Manage cross-platform media programs, sponsored events, internal/external communication, status reports and overall program summaries.
- Assist the development team to help create programs that can be monetized cross-platform.
The Development Project Coordinator should be a strong team player and able to work with multiple internal teams including Development team leaders, Content, Production, /Marketing and Traffic Operations.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO QUALIFY FOR THE POSITION
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of media and/or multi-media experience, ideally in a collaborative role within a complex multi-media organization. Specific skills include:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, writing) and experience directly interacting with clients
- Highly collaborative style with ability to influence multiple internal teams to drive towards completion of tasks
- Experience implementing cross-platform sponsorship programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks under time pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM DEGREE/TRAINING REQUIRED TO PERFORM POSITION’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- The position may require some occasional evening and weekend dates that are key to sponsorship programs.
No phone calls, please.
Send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- References (will not be contacted unless you are a finalist)
- Please also indicate how you found out about the position
- Include Development Program Coordinator in the subject line.
Lehigh Valley Public Media is an equal opportunity employer.