Application Deadline: Monday, Jun 28, 2021
WXPN, the non-commercial radio station of the University of Pennsylvania, is looking for a Part Time Development Associate.
• Provide professional and friendly support to WXPN members and prospective donors by phone and email.
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of a sophisticated CRM system by ensuring that all donor information is kept current and up to date.
• Assist the Development team during on-air member drives to process donations, perform real-time tallying and producing, and complete donation clean-up.
• Under the guidance of the Membership Manager, help with routine fundraising communications, including mailings to current and former members, and donor stewardship activities.
• Assist the Director of Development and the Major Gifts Officer with additional tasks and projects as needed.
• Pro-actively participate in development strategies, membership initiatives, and regular team meetings.
• Provide receptionist coverage for the WXPN office as needed.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, are required.
• Demonstrates a professional demeanor whether speaking to others in person, over the phone, or via email.
• Ability to be self-directed and take ownership of the position.
• Display good judgment and diplomacy skills in working with various levels of both internal and external stakeholders, providing excellent customer service via telephone or in person.
• Salesforce familiarity
• Experience working in customer service specific to development or fundraising
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
Send this job to a friend: Careers At Penn
Employment Type: Part Time
How To Apply
Formal application for this position MUST be made through the University of Pennsylvania Online Employment System on the https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu website. When you “search open positions” enter the job reference no., and click on “search.”
Deadline for Applications: June 28, 2021
No phone calls, please.
The University of Pennsylvania is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.