Application Deadline: Monday, Mar 08, 2021
Department: Member Engagement
Status: Part Time, Non-Exempt
End Date: Open Until Filled
The Member Engagement team at CapRadio is the human connection between the station and its audience. We support our members by tracking donations, providing receipts, answering questions, and encouraging listeners to financially support all CapRadio does for our community.
As the database coordinator your primary duties will be on inserting, updating, and exporting data from our member database in Raiser’s Edge. Typical tasks include running recurring established workflows on a production basis. You will be the point person for configuring a key data integration tool, including utilizing expressions when defining dictionaries, and formulas in CSVs, to transform values as they are imported. You’ll also be involved in tracking the results of direct mail, email, and other fundraising efforts.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for fundraising, donor engagement, and expresses that passion through data management and reporting.
If this sounds like you, then you should apply for CapRadio’s Member Database Coordinator!
The ideal candidate will have database entry and maintenance experience, a strong understanding of member database structures, and the ability to problem solve. We’re looking for someone who is a life-long learner, collaborative, and detail oriented.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive organization and it takes all kinds of people so if you’re excited about this role but don’t meet all of the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
- Enter and update records into member database and CRM systems
- Maintain level of accuracy and velocity that provides timely updates of information without loss in data quality
- Configure, maintain, and run automation systems (including ImportOmatic) for inserting and updating records, including creating data schema templates, mapping lookups, and using logical expressions
- Create and test for batch updating records, and run queries and automation on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Establish document processes and cross-train colleagues as back-ups
- Perform scheduled reviews of records and update to reflect new information about status (for example, NCOA address changes from the post office)
- Create and run reports on fundraising progress
- Collaborate with supervisor on data submissions for analysis by vendors
- Run and maintain workflows for syncing data between multiple member and communication systems
- Create import and export queries in Raiser’s Edge
- Build lists for use in communicating with current, lapsed, and potential members, including for direct mail and email messages
- Collaborate with team on criteria for list-building
- Professional database entry and maintenance experience
- Ability to identify, propose, and implement new opportunities for automation
- An understanding of membership database structures
- Detail oriented
Remote work is temporarily available under shelter in place orders. During the pandemic this position is remote, with a possible occasional day in the office. Training is offered remotely, and meetings are conducted via video calls.
After the pandemic, this position requires you to work on-site from our Sacramento office, with the possibility of working from home up to 20% of the time per week.
The hourly rate for this position is $27 to $30 depending on experience. CapRadio also offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Stipend for internet connection while remote
- 24 hours of sick time-off
- 401 K retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet insurance
So, you’re going to apply? Great! Here are the steps:
Submit a cover letter and resume, as one PDF, to email@example.com. You can address your cover letter to the hiring manager for this position: Jennifer Halm, Director of Member Engagement.
Attn: Human Resources
7055 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.