Application Deadline: Friday, Sep 30, 2022
Department: Member Engagement
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
End Date: Open Until Filled
CapRadio’s Member Engagement team is the human connection between the station and its audience, striving to strengthen members’ passion for sustaining public radio. Member Engagement supports member-listeners by tracking donations, providing receipts, answering questions and encouraging listeners to financially support CapRadio’s community driven mission.
As a Member Engagement Associate your typical tasks will include data entry, donation processing and customer support. You will be instrumental in ensuring accurate financial accounting of donations made to the station, maintaining member records and will provide an important interpersonal communication link to CapRadio members.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for working within a database to keep accurate records, and who enjoys interactions with people via phone and email. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, experience with financial data processing and the ability to ensure accuracy in their work. We are looking for someone who is a life-long learner, collaborative and detail oriented.
If this sounds like you, then you should apply for CapRadio’s Member Engagement Associate!
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive organization and that takes all kinds of people. So, if you’re excited about this role but don’t meet all the qualifications listed, we encourage you to apply.
- Precisely enter donor contact and financial information into the database
- Efficiently perform mail merges, printing and distribution of thank you letters
- Complete outbound calls and emails to members in a friendly and professional manner as directed
- Receives inbound calls and email from members and listeners and resolves their requests cordially and efficiently
- Keep donor data secure
- Assist with mass email projects and thank you gift fulfillment as directed
- Must be comfortable and adept at asking individuals for financial contributions
- Must be able to address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Raiser’s Edge experience, or similar donor database experience preferred
- Strong team player, working collaboratively within the department and across the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
CapRadio has a mandatory vaccination policy for Covid-19. Reasonable accommodation is available for those with a medical condition, disability, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
This role is deemed essential and requires an on-site presence at least 90% of the time. You must be able to commute to our Sacramento, CA office each workday.
The hourly compensation for this role is $20-20.67 per hour CapRadio also offers:
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, and acupuncture insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Vacation
- Two weeks of flexible, accruable paid time-off
- Paid sick leave
- Long-term disability and group life insurance
- Flexible spending plan for health and dependent care
Please upload your resume and cover letter.
You can address your letter to the hiring manager for this position, Amy Jewett, Member Engagement Manager. If you have any inquiries or trouble submitting your application materials to the link, please contact us at email@example.com.
Attn: Human Resources
7055 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.