Push your digital ads expertise in new ways with this advanced intensive cohort training.
Navigate this page
It can be hard to keep up with the ever-changing world of digital ads. Platform rules are constantly changing and it’s critical to stay ahead of the curve, move nimbly into new spaces, work with—or around—targeting limitations, and change tactics entirely to make sure your program is reliably reaching new audiences, converting donors, and building awareness.
We’re excited to launch our inaugural advanced cohort focusing on digital ads for engagement and membership. This 5-week course will help you understand new opportunities, and teach you tips and strategies to develop your expertise. If you are responsible for running a multi-platform program, this course will give you new ideas and strategies to improve your reach, and experiment with new platforms. You’ll learn from the experts at M+R about the latest testing strategies, how to create cutting-edge campaigns, and how to advance into video ads.
Advanced Digital Ads for Fundraising is a 5-week, virtual cohort-based intensive training program that pairs virtual classroom sessions with project-based learning.
You’ll learn to:
- Expand your ads program beyond Facebook and search
- Experiment with advanced video advertising
- Attribute the full value of digital advertising and show incremental benefit of additional ads investments
- Supercharge your ads investment through ad and page testing
- Launch awareness campaigns that also boost fundraising
Is This Right for Me?
Consider signing up if any of these apply to you:
- I want to expand my expertise and learn about new opportunities beyond Search and Meta properties.
- I’ve done some experimentation and want to advance my skills.
- I’m responsible for keeping up with changing digital advertising landscapes, rules, and formats as part of my job and am looking to boost these skills.
- I want to connect with other practitioners and learn about their experiences.
About the Instructors
We are M+R: We are communicators, marketers, fundraisers, and campaigners who unleash the power of people to do good.
We have served nonprofits and foundations exclusively for nearly 30 years. More than half of us are dedicated solely to raising money, engaging activists, and creating change for organizations that face a constant struggle to find new supporters and engender loyalty within an increasingly crowded multimedia world. As a digital native agency, paid media, email, web and mobile marketing are what we do day-in, day-out.
M+R has more than 40 experts on staff who specialize entirely on running digital ads for nonprofits. We’ve built multi-million-dollar advertising programs from the ground up, and have taken existing programs and broken new records. Our tightly managed, integrated approach finds donors that organizations have never reached before, and reactivates lapsed supporters that were written off. We regularly pilot new tools, features, vendors, and audiences, so that our advertising programs are continually evolving.
This program meets twice weekly via Zoom:
Course sessions: 1pm-2pm ET
- Wednesday, August 30, 2023
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Monday, September 11, 2023 (please note the day change this week)
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Discussion sessions 1pm-2pm ET
- Friday, September 1, 2023
- Friday, September 8, 2023
- Friday, September 15, 2023
- Friday, September 22, 2023
- Friday, September 29, 2023
- iOS 14 implications
- Connected TV
- Audience Capabilities: Channel Specific or Programmatic
- Reporting: How to Know it’s Working
- Full Funnel Approach
- How do we assess success for different channels
- Common Tests
- How to track tests
- Walk through testing calculator
- How awareness campaigns can help with common program challenges
- Reaching your audience with the right message
- Measuring impact
- Case studies
Cost and Registration
Greater Public Members:
- Early: $649
- Regular (after August 18): $749
- Early: $1,149
- Regular (after August 18): $1,249
The August-September course is now sold out. Please check back for information about future courses.